Why, oh why is it all about hook-ups these days…
Don’t be taken for granted no more by following our guide to ensuring you have the perfect date.
- Asses if that Grindr guy is actually dateable not f***able.
- If he asks for pics (the dirty kind), forget about it being serious.
- Shift through his questions, if it keeps going back to compliments about your body and not on getting to know each other = red flag!.
- Get to know each other via whatever dating service you prefer before making the next move. By next move, we mean meeting each other.
- Once you feel comfortable and feel like you can trust each other (aka the guy is not a creep) then by all means meet up.
- When meeting up, try and go to a public place rather than a pick-up/house visit as it may lead to something else.
- Now is the real test, if you like what you see and feel his online-self is similar to his real-self than it’s time to work your magic. Get your flirt on!
- YAS! You did it.
- After the date is done, go your separate way BUT if things felt right and there was a spark hopefully seal it with a kiss.
- If there is no kiss, that can sometimes be for the better as you can take things slow and attain a more steady but successful new flame.
- After that go your separate ways for real – yay for you if you’re really into him. If you are meh and kind of like him (but not in a serious way) than you might as well have some fun…
This is for all the serious daters out there though so try and keep it PG first. I mean hey, a little fun ain’t that bad too… right?
Let us know your dating experiences in the comments below.