Fall is here, which means all your favorites (and some new ones return) so check out my reviews for this week’s season premieres.
(TV Shows are in order from Best to Worst Premieres)
1. BEST- Arrow Series Premiere..
The critics were right!! It was thoroughly entertaining and has enough intrigue to make us keep watching. Katie Cassedy (GG, Melrose Place 2.0), Will Holland (OC, GG) and Stephen Amell have struck gold.
2. The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Premiere..
Another great start to a fresh new season but was lacking a bit compared to it’s other season premieres. It ended abruptly and should have focused on the main characters much more rather than the new group that was introduced only to be blown up. Next week looks more promising!
3. Gossip Girl (Final Season).. Although the most humorous premiere episode to date, it lacked any real drama and felt quite underwhelming after the revelations of last seasons finale.. But dont get me wrong, it may show some major improvement in it’s final 9 episodes as the premiere showed some promise in certain story-lines. Here’s what worked and what didn’t..
1. Serena taking on a new leaf
2. Blair and Chuck (as usual)
3.Georgina Sparks giving the most hilarious quotes of the series.
4. Chuck’s mission to bring down his father.
5. The fall of gossip girl, you really sensed the end as the long hidden GG herself stated that she will be hanging up her gossip ways.
1. Nate and the new girl, come on GG writers havent we had enough with Nate and his random encounters , we want more revealing GG action.
2. Ivy and Rufus.. Where did that come from, it was particularly distracting and really dragged the episode down.. We know she’s scheming and all but it was not original.
3. Dan and Blair… Please do not go back there, it has been done and it was fun but we all know it is there not endgame..
4. Beauty & The Beast Series Premiere… Although not the best premiere, certainly not as good as The CW’s Arrow.. it still could be a hit with the premiere having certain aspects that could make this great. The murder mystery was the most annoying part of the premiere as we’ve seen enough of crime shows!! The real good thing it has going is the mystery and chemistry between Catherine and Vincent.